Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||SS304 / 316||Heating:||Gas / Electricity / Steam|
|Control:||Automatic / Semi-automatic||Exhausting:||Steam Condenser|
|Fermenters:||Jacketed And Insulated Tanks||Inner Tank Process:||Pickling & Passivation|
1000L stainless steel brite tank of carbonation stone servicing tank
|Manhole||top / side|
|Storage time||12-20 days|
|Temp control||temp control gauge|
|Cooling Source||glycol from chiller and glycol tank|
|Working pressure||2 bar|
|Desigh Pressure||5 Bar|
Note: 1hl=100liter; 1Barrel (BBL) =117Liter;
Fermenting system details
1. Inner-jacket is 3.0mm, External-jacket is 2.0mm, dish head is 3.0mm.
2. Equip with Sterile sampling valve, clean and sanitary, do not pollute the beer.
3. Equip with Racking arm, it can taste the beer from different place in the fermentation tanks.
4. Equip with Mechanical relief value, clean and sanitation, It will have some pressure changes as the time went by, and easy to observe.
Product advantages :
1- we support installation and debugging, technical guidance on site
2- engineer will teach how to brewing and running the production line, test the beer’s quaity
3- design drawing for free
4- competitive and low price of raw material
5- high quality of the beer equipment
6- competitive price
7- highly automatic or manual operation
8- material: SS304 or red copper
Fermenter available from 1 Barrel to 100 Barrels with an average 25% Head Space. All tank have a
Dish top , Cylinder body & 60 /70° Cone Bottom . Certified stainless steel material for all tanks,
with 100% TIG welded joints and seams with sanitary interior polish. Dimple Plate jacket for
Glycol cooling & high efficient Polyurethane foam insulated. All tanks use Tri-clamp connections,
are designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI. We can custom fabricate any tank to meet
your brewery’s space and height restrictions.
Beer brewing system’s analysis
|item||SLET-0.1||SLET -0.2||SLET -0.3||SLET -0.5||SLET -1.0||SLET -2.0|
|Maximum hourly water consumption||0.2m3/h||0.4m3/h||0.5m3/h||1.0m3/h||1.5m3/h||2.0m3/h|
|Total water used||0.5m3/d||1.m3/d||1.5m3/d||2.5m3/d||5m3/d||10m3/d|
|Consumption of malt||20kg||40kg||60kg||100kg||200kg||400kg|
|Consumption of hops||60g||120g||180g||300g||600g||1.2kg|
1. Provide the required customs declaration files, timely tracking freight
2. The equipment main configurationgs for 3 years warranty time, such as the valves and so on.
3. Professional engineers for installation, commissioning, maintenance.
4. Directed by executable remote installation(with no experience in beer, equipment installation experience, can also perform operations, please make this clear before custom equipment, we have successful cases)