Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fermentation:||Top Or Bottom Fermentaion||Cooling:||By Chiller And Glycol|
|Cooling Jacket:||Dimple Plate Jacket||Pressure:||2-5 Bar|
Premium quality stainless steel 20BBL Beer Fermentation tanks
• Working capacity 20BBL. Design pressure 2 bar
• 4 stainless steel legs with leveling footpads
• Interior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 3mm
• Exterior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 2mm
• Interior and exterior finish bright polish to 250 grit, hygiene surface
• Shadowless side manway and 60 degree cone bottom, with 25% head space
• Racking port and discharge port with butterfly valve and fittings
• Dual zone dimple cooling jacket with glycol inlet and outlet
• Polyurethane insulation thickness 1-1/2" for cooling jacket on side and bottom
• Fully welded exterior shell. CIP arm and spray ball and rotating tank racking arm included
• Vacuum & pressure relief valve, relief pressure 15 psi, relief vacuum 5 psi
• Pressure gauge, Thermometer and Perlick style Sample valve
• Optional purchase of temperature controler & solenoid valve
|50Ton||On site||On site||Top /Side|
Welcome to Enquiry !
Fermenter INSTALL & OPERATION
2.3.1 After the fermenter is in place, the equipment should be adjusted to ensure that the tank is straight and arranged in an orderly manner.
2.3.2 Install CIP L pipe, valves, pressure gauge, temp sensor and other accessories.
2.3.3 Install coolant inlet/outlet pipeline, valves and accessories.
Brewing equipment commission
3.1.1 Rinse the device with water and fill it with water to test for leaks.
3.1.2 Turn on the wort pump to test leaks one by one. The wort pump must not be idling or reverse running.
3.1.3 For electric heating, the water level in the hot water tank/boiler must not be lower than the upper limit of the electric heating pipe, prohibiting the heating pipe from drying.
3.2. Fermentation tank
3.2.1 Connect the tap water pipeline, clean the fermentation tank one by one and carry out a pressure test, and maintain the pressure at 0.2 MPa for 2 hours. If the pressure does not change, prepare for cleaning.
3.2.2 The leak test of the ice water pipeline is performed together with the pressure test of the refrigeration system.
3.3. Chilling system
3.3.1 The ice water tank is first cleaned with water, and then the water is leak tested. If there is no abnormality, the ice water pump can be turned on to conduct a hydraulic pressure leak test on the cooling pipeline to see if there is any leakage point.
★Remarks: a. The power cable and the signal cable should be separated according to the regulations without any confusion.
b. The refrigerator needs to be installed by professionals, and the alcohol content in the ice water tank is above 35%.
c. The wort pump must not be unloaded or reversed.
★ Special attention: During the temporary storage of hot water in the fermentation tank, it is necessary to keep the CIP valve open. Otherwise, when the temperature drops, negative pressure will form in the tank, which will damage the tank of the fermenter!
★ Special attention: When using the suction filtration method, it is necessary to adjust the frequency converter and carefully control the wort flow to maintain the stability of the return flow. Prevent the formation of vacuum in wheat slag layer and cause damage to the filter
★ Special attention: The level gauge is cleaned once every use, and the water is drained side by side.
★ Special attention: During the wort filtration process, if the wort is unclear or difficult to filter, stir the mash for 10 minutes and re-flow until the wort is clear.
★ CIP washing attention
a. During the washing, pay attention to protection, and must be equipped with protective equipment during operation. It is strictly forbidden for the limbs to directly contact the alkaline solution.
b. It is prohibited to use the disinfectant containing Cl-, such as hot water, hypochlorous acid and chlorine, to sterilize the fermentation tank.