Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Stee/red Copper||Working Capacity:||300L|
|Working Pressure:||2 Bars||Cone Degree:||60/72|
All stainless steel 3HL side manhole beer fermentation tanks
• Design pressure 2 bars
• 4 stainless steel legs with leveling footpads
• Interior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 3mm
• Exterior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 2mm
• Interior and exterior finish bright polish to 0.6, hygiene surface
• 60 / 72 degree cone bottom, with 25% head space
• Racking arm and discharge port with butterfly valve and fittings
• Side manway door, food grade
• Dual zone dimple cooling jacket with separate glycol inlet and outlet
• Polyurethane insulation thickness 100mm for cooling jacket on side and bottom
• Fully welded exterior shell
• CIP arm and spray ball
• Rotating tank racking arm
• Vacuum & pressure relief valve, relief pressure 2bars
• Pressure gauge
• Perlick style Sample valve
• Tank complete with fittings, valves and all parts.
(optional purchase of temperature controller & solenoid valve)
1. Brewhouse: two vessels, three vessels, four vessels brewhouse
2. Heating : steam heating
3. Insulation material: rock wool. Insulation thickness: 100mm
4. Mash tank; hydrator, mixer, steam heating jacket
5. Lauter tun: rake, agitator, false bottom, hydrator
6. Brewkettle, steam heating jacket, inner steam heating deivce
7. Whirlpool tun: whirlpool entry
Product advantages :
1- we support installation and debugging, technical guidance on site
2- engineer will teach how to brewing and running the production line, test the beer’s quaity
3- design drawing for free
4- competitive and low price of raw material
5- high quality of the beer equipment
6- competitive price
7- highly automatic or manual operation
8- material: SS304 or red copper
|Item||Capacity||Material||Heating method||Mixed mode|
|2-vessel||100L||304 stailess steel(food grade)||Steam &electricity &fire||[Mash+Lauter(upper)+Whirlpool(lower)]+Kettle|
Beer brewing system’s analysis
|item||SLET-0.1||SLET -0.2||SLET -0.3||SLET -0.5||SLET -1.0||SLET -2.0|
|Maximum hourly water consumption||0.2m3/h||0.4m3/h||0.5m3/h||1.0m3/h||1.5m3/h||2.0m3/h|
|Total water used||0.5m3/d||1.m3/d||1.5m3/d||2.5m3/d||5m3/d||10m3/d|
|Consumption of malt||20kg||40kg||60kg||100kg||200kg||400kg|
|Consumption of hops||60g||120g||180g||300g||600g||1.2kg|
Shun Long Servie
1. Make the equipment details specifications to customers
2. We can supply the OEM process, according to the drawings, the samples to customized the beer equipment
3. Layout plan in CAD drawings of beer machine.
4. The competitive price and the timely delivery.
1. Provide the required customs declaration files, timely tracking freight
2. The equipment main configurationgs for 3 years warranty time, such as the valves and so on.
3. Professional engineers for installation, commissioning, maintenance.
4. Directed by executable remote installation(with no experience in beer, equipment installation experience, can also perform operations, please make this clear before custom equipment, we have successful cases)
If you are interested in our machines, please don't hesitate to contact me.
We can meet you what you want, looking forward to your inquiry. Let's go together in the process of cooperation to the good prospects.