Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||SS304 / 316||Heating:||Electricity / Steam|
|Control:||Automatic / Semi-automatic||Exhausting:||Steam Condenser|
|Brewhouse:||Two Bodies And Three Vessels||Fermenters:||Jacketed And Insulated Tanks|
|Inner Tank Process:||Pickling & Passivation|
stainless steel double head Keg washer with Steam sanitization
4.production capacity:80-100 barrels/h(20L)
Look at your lb/hour rating for the steam requirement in addition to the temperature.
Then check whether the steam (condensate) is recycled--it probably isn't. If it isn't, you need a "total waste" or "open" steam system. Most brewery steam systems are "closed", where the condensate from the used steam is recycled to the boiler. This keeps the water relatively clean, requiring treatment only when water is added to the system. An "open" steam system requires all the water to be treated--and fully treated--no dissolved solids. Any dissolved solids end up being deposited solids in your steam chamber, severely reducing its efficiency and limiting its lifespan.
If you have very, very, pure water, you might be able to get away with simple filtration and in-line injection of water treatment (oxygen neutralizers, pH adjusters, etc). Otherwise, you're looking at a nano-filtration or RO plant large enough to supply the needs of the steam generator.
|Item||Capacity||Material||Heating method||Mixed mode|
|2-vessel||100L||304 stailess steel(food grade)||Steam &electricity &fire||[Mash+Lauter(upper)+Whirlpool(lower)]+Kettle|
Beer brewing system’s analysis
|item||SLET-0.1||SLET -0.2||SLET -0.3||SLET -0.5||SLET -1.0||SLET -2.0|
|Maximum hourly water consumption||0.2m3/h||0.4m3/h||0.5m3/h||1.0m3/h||1.5m3/h||2.0m3/h|
|Total water used||0.5m3/d||1.m3/d||1.5m3/d||2.5m3/d||5m3/d||10m3/d|
|Consumption of malt||20kg||40kg||60kg||100kg||200kg||400kg|
|Consumption of hops||60g||120g||180g||300g||600g||1.2kg|
Shun Long Servie
1. Make the equipment details specifications to customers
2. We can supply the OEM process, according to the drawings, the samples to customized the beer equipment
3. Layout plan in CAD drawings of beer machine.
4. The competitive price and the timely delivery.
1. Provide the required customs declaration files, timely tracking freight
2. The equipment main configurationgs for 3 years warranty time, such as the valves and so on.
3. Professional engineers for installation, commissioning, maintenance.
4. Directed by executable remote installation(with no experience in beer, equipment installation experience, can also perform operations, please make this clear before custom equipment, we have successful cases)
If you are interested in our machines, please don't hesitate to contact me.
We can meet you what you want, looking forward to your inquiry. Let's go together in the process of cooperation to the good prospects.