Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||SS304||Heating:||Steam / Electric / Direct Fire|
|Control:||Manual Control & Semi-auto & Automatically||Power:||380V/220V , 60HZ|
|Brewhouse:||Unit Tank, Two Vessels, Three Vessels, Four Vessles||Fermentation Tank:||Side Manhole / Top Manhole|
500l Small brewery equipment mini micro beer brewery machines
300L small brewery equipment:
|Malt milling||300kg/h, double roller type|
|Brewhouse||2-vessel: Mash tun / lauter tank + kettle / whirlpool tank|
|Interior||stainless steel 304|
|exterior||stainless steel 304|
|False bottom||V-type milled sieve plate|
|Cleaning||360°spray cleaning ball|
|Wort pump||High efficiency centrifugal pump, variable frequency drives|
|Wort cooling||High efficiency an detachable plate heat exchanger|
|working platform||Stainless steel integrated work platform|
Small Brewery suggestions
Learn more details about Shun Long equipment
1. Inner are of international standards of quality 304 stainless steel material, high-pressure polyurethane foam insulation, the jacket in accordance with customer requirements, can be polished stainless steel, matt, carbon steel, the form of spraying.
2. The application of international standardized fermented beer production technology, a wide range of temperature control application technology, mirror polishing inside the tank, up to ≤0.8um≤0.6um≤0.2um polishing quality standards, fully meet automatic cleaning and disinfection of the controlled system requirements.
3. Fermentor cooling jacket at the same time meet the needs of the country the world’s technical standards, the provision of Maitreya paneles, arched passages spinulosa Watt Jacket channel heat exchangers and other methods to meet different cooling media and the pressure of the heat exchange technology needs
Shun LONG Equipment range
Shunlong Equipment Technology Co., Ltd. is a beer equipment manufacturer, and fermentation equipment manufacturers of Shandong. Professionally design, production, manufacture, installation, commissioning all kinds of beer equipment and facilities, including medium-sized beer saccharification, fermentation equipment, yeast expansion propagation, filter / filter press system, CIP cleaning system, high concentration dilution system, micro-brewed beer equipmentand equipment and filling equipment.
We mainly have the following kinds of equipment: 50L/D,100L/D, 200L/D, 300L/D, 400l/D,500L/D,600L/D,800L/D, 1000L/D, 1200L/D,1500L/D,1800L/D,2000L/D, 2300L/D,2500L/D,3000L/D,5000L/Detc. We can produce the equipment according to clients’ requirments. Our equipment is mainly applied in hotels, bars, barbecue, small and medium sized breweries and so on. As for the price, different products and specifications means various prices
Shun Long Service
1. Free of making offers, craft and technical guidance.
2. We can provide company’s qualification certification and the drawings.
3. We can also make customized products according to customer’s needs.
1. We provide long-term after-sale service.
2. Owing to the quotation of our equipment is FOB price which excluded charges of door-to-door service. 3. Thus, if necessary, we can appoint our technician to debug the machine with air ticket, visa, accommodation and labor cost provided by your party. Or you can send your technician to our company to learn techniques.
4. Meanwhile, you can call or e-mail to consult any relevant questions since we have a special line of after-sale service. Or you can communicate online and solve the problems.
1. What is your packging?
Export standard, wooden case, iron crate, suitable for long distance sea transportation.
2. What is your lead time?
30 working days after we receive your payment.
3. Could you caculate the shipping for me?
Yes, please kindly let us know which port is nearest to your place.
4. Can your factory produce products according to our samples or drawing?
Yes, we can. And most of our products can be customerized.
5. What is your term of payment?
40% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment. or other suitable payment methods.
6. How to make an order?
1. Send one inquiry by email or calling
2. check email and choose models in our catalogue
3. negotiate detail order
4. confirm proforma invoice and arrange deposit
5. 30 days later get your equipment